Welcome to Women in Logistics
WIL is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the name of Women in Logistics with members, both men and women, from the following industries: Logistics, Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Technology, and Supply Chain Management. Since 1981, WIL has provided Bay Area logistics and transportation professionals a forum to:
- Promote career growth through education and networking.
- Be active in the Bay Area transportation community.
- Learn, exchange ideas, establish and grow relationships, and support each other’s career goals.
- Find opportunities to upgrade your job position and to find qualified people to join your firm.
- Find opportunities for volunteer and leadership experiences on the local board.
WIL offers a variety of programs:
- Quarterly Events with topics that educate our members on current issues impacting the logistics and transportation industries.
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Scholarship Award which can be used toward college or professional development classes.
- Mentor Program offering access to top level professionals for one-to-one career counseling or to “give back” to a newer member.
- Job Bank offering up-to-date listing of employment opportunities. We encourage you to take advantage of our member services to post your company’s job openings.
- Resume Vault offers you the ability to post your resume for prospective employers to see
WIL is a non-profit professional organization run completely by volunteers. To learn more about us, please visit here.