One of the many advantages of WIL membership is the opportunity for career growth. In this vein, WIL welcomes and encourages employers and recruiters to post open positions on our website. If you have a position you would like posted, please read the submission guidelines and provide your information accordingly via email to Mindy Rizzo. If you’re looking for a new position, peruse away…
- Import Logistics Coordinator – Watsonville, CA (Posted 9 November 2015)
- Application Support Specialist – San Rafael. CA (Posted 9 November 2015)
- Transportation Analyst – San Rafael, CA (Posted 9 November 2015)
- Sales Support Specialist – San Rafael, CA (Posted 9 November 2015)
- Customer Service / Office Support – Orinda, CA (Posted 28 October 2015)
- Customer Service Representative – West Sacramento, CA (Posted 20 October 2015)
- Senior Logistics Analyst – San Francisco, CA (Posted 8 October 2015)
Submission Guidelines: Employers/Recruiters please read first
Employers and recruiters may have their job announcements posted here by forwarding them to as Word (.doc) or PDF documents to Karen Vellutini. Please review these Submission Guidelines before submitting announcements for posting.
Job announcements are generally posted for 60 days. If you’d like a job posting to stay active for a longer period of time, please contact the Job Bank Director. Otherwise, we do our best to pull the postings by the end of the month in which the 60th day falls.
Please submit the job announcement in either Word (.doc) or PDF format to the WIL Job Bank Coordinator. Please note that the document itself should include all relevant information, including contact information.
A typical job announcement will include most of the following elements. Required elements are indicated below by a star:
- Company name (either employer or recruiter)★
- Company logo
- Job title★
- Geographical location
- Salary range
- Job description★
- Qualification requirements (education, experience)★
- Company website URL
- Contact information (at least one of the following: telephone, fax, postal address, email)★