One of the many advantages of WIL membership is the opportunity for career growth. In this vein, WIL welcomes and encourages employers and recruiters to post open positions on our website. If you have a position you would like posted, please read the submission guidelines and provide your information accordingly via email to Mindy Rizzo. If you’re looking for a new position, peruse away…
- Inside Salesperson – Pleasanton, CA (Posted 29 November 2016)
- Payroll Technician – San Rafael, CA (Posted 15 November 2016)
- Operations Coordinator – San Francisco (Posted 26 October 2016)
- Business Development Manager – Northern California (Posted 24 October 2016)
- Project Cargo & Logistics Coordinator – San Rafael, CA (Posted 19 October 2016)
- Recycling Logistical Coordinator – San Rafael, CA (Posted 11 October 2016)
- Customer Support Specialist I – San Luis Obispo, CA (Posted 19 September 2016)
Submission Guidelines: Employers/Recruiters please read first
Employers and recruiters may have their job announcements posted here by forwarding them to as Word (.doc) or PDF documents to Karen Vellutini. Please review these Submission Guidelines before submitting announcements for posting.
Job announcements are generally posted for 60 days. If you’d like a job posting to stay active for a longer period of time, please contact the Job Bank Director. Otherwise, we do our best to pull the postings by the end of the month in which the 60th day falls.
Please submit the job announcement in either Word (.doc) or PDF format to the WIL Job Bank Coordinator. Please note that the document itself should include all relevant information, including contact information.
A typical job announcement will include most of the following elements. Required elements are indicated below by a star:
- Company name (either employer or recruiter)★
- Company logo
- Job title★
- Geographical location
- Salary range
- Job description★
- Qualification requirements (education, experience)★
- Company website URL
- Contact information (at least one of the following: telephone, fax, postal address, email)★