One of the many advantages of WIL membership is the opportunity for career growth. In this vein, WIL welcomes and encourages employers and recruiters to post open positions on our website. If you have a position you would like posted, please read the submission guidelines and provide your information accordingly via email to Theresa Brennan. If you’re looking for a new position, peruse away…
- Director Supply Chain Planning – Northern CA (Posted 19 April 2013)
- Sales Representative – Northern California (Posted 29 March 2013)
- Regional Manager – Oakland CA area (Posted 28 January 2013)
- Business Manager – Oakland CA (Posted 28 January 2013)
- Bookkeeper – Carson CA (Posted 19 January 2013)
- Operations Supervisor – San Jose CA (Posted 19 January 2013)
- Operations Supervisor – Slatersville RI (Posted 19 January 2013)
Submission Guidelines: Employers/Recruiters please read first
Employers and recruiters may have their job announcements posted here by forwarding them to as Word (.doc) or PDF documents to Theresa Brennan. Please review these Submission Guidelines before submitting announcements for posting.
Job announcements are generally posted for 60 days. If you’d like a job posting to stay active for a longer period of time, please contact the Job Bank Director. Otherwise, we do our best to pull the postings by the end of the month in which the 60th day falls.
Please submit the job announcement in either Word (.doc) or PDF format to the WIL Job Bank Coordinator. Please note that the document itself should include all relevant information, including contact information.
A typical job announcement will include most of the following elements. Required elements are indicated below by a star:
- Company name (either employer or recruiter)★
- Company logo
- Job title★
- Geographical location
- Salary range
- Job description★
- Qualification requirements (education, experience)★
- Company website URL
- Contact information (at least one of the following: telephone, fax, postal address, email)★