One of the many advantages of WIL membership is the opportunity for career growth. In this vein, WIL welcomes and encourages employers and recruiters to post open positions on our website. If you have a position you would like posted, please read the submission guidelines and provide your information accordingly via email to Mindy Rizzo. If you’re looking for a new position, peruse away…
- Sales Support Specialist – Long Beach, CA (Posted 18 August 2015)
- Transportation Analyst – San Rafael, CA (Posted 5 August 2015)
- OHW Inside Sales – San Rafael, CA (Posted 11 June 2015)
- Data Analyst – San Francisco, CA (Posted 6 May 2015)
- Regional Sales Manager – West Region (YVR, SEA, PDX, SFO, LAX, PHX, DEN and DFW) (Posted 24 April 2015)
- Senior Maritime Projects Administrator – Oakland, CA (Posted 20 April 2015)
- Safety & Training Manager – Aberdeen, WA (Posted 9 January 2015)
- Ocean Export Forwarder – South San Francisco, CA (Posted 1 December 2014)
Submission Guidelines: Employers/Recruiters please read first
Employers and recruiters may have their job announcements posted here by forwarding them to as Word (.doc) or PDF documents to Karen Vellutini. Please review these Submission Guidelines before submitting announcements for posting.
Job announcements are generally posted for 60 days. If you’d like a job posting to stay active for a longer period of time, please contact the Job Bank Director. Otherwise, we do our best to pull the postings by the end of the month in which the 60th day falls.
Please submit the job announcement in either Word (.doc) or PDF format to the WIL Job Bank Coordinator. Please note that the document itself should include all relevant information, including contact information.
A typical job announcement will include most of the following elements. Required elements are indicated below by a star:
- Company name (either employer or recruiter)★
- Company logo
- Job title★
- Geographical location
- Salary range
- Job description★
- Qualification requirements (education, experience)★
- Company website URL
- Contact information (at least one of the following: telephone, fax, postal address, email)★