- Logistics Manager – Petaluma, CA (Posted 23 June 2017)
- Import Data Entry Clerk – San Francisco, CA (Posted 13 June 2017)
- Logistics Manager – Redwood City (Posted 25 May 2017)
- Sales Representative – CA (Posted 19 May 2017)
- Port Assistant Management Analyst – Oakland, CA (Posted 16 May 2017)
- Export Specialist – San Francisco, CA (Posted 12 April 2017)
Submission Guidelines: Employers/Recruiters please read first
Employers and recruiters may have their job announcements posted here by forwarding them to as Word (.doc) or PDF documents to Katie Reuland. Please review these Submission Guidelines before submitting announcements for posting.
Job announcements are generally posted for 60 days. If you’d like a job posting to stay active for a longer period of time, please contact the Job Bank Director. Otherwise, we do our best to pull the postings by the end of the month in which the 60th day falls.
Please submit the job announcement in either Word (.doc) or PDF format to the WIL Job Bank Coordinator. Please note that the document itself should include all relevant information, including contact information.
A typical job announcement will include most of the following elements. Required elements are indicated below by a star:
- Company name (either employer or recruiter)★
- Company logo
- Job title★
- Geographical location
- Salary range
- Job description★
- Qualification requirements (education, experience)★
- Company website URL
- Contact information (at least one of the following: telephone, fax, postal address, email)★